Live-Update™ Live Log Editor
Live-Update™ connects your traffic schedule directly to your playlist using SMPTE BXF data exchange. Eliminating the need for manual communications and handwritten playlist changes, Live-Update is a simple workflow solution with big benefits.
Through seamless integration between Landmark OSI Traffic & Billing and ADC™ Automation. Live-Update enables the traffic schedule to communicate bidirectionally with a running playlist. Changes to the log can be made up to 15 minutes before airtime. After playout, the system reconciles content updates between the traffic department log and the automation playlist — and down the line to accounting for reconciliation.
In the day-to-day operations of the master control department, operators no longer need to dedicate huge chunks of time to manipulating playlists and manually inserting spot copy changes. The edits can be performed by the traffic department through Live-Update and communicated electronically throughout the workflow.
- Instant bidirectional communication eliminates manual change errors
- Operator approvals enabled for last-minute playlist changes
- Master control teams stay focused on high-value tasks like prepping content for playout
- Revenue is maximized, as inventory is available for sale up to the last minute
- As-run information and error alerts can be quickly sent to traffic
- Preemptions can be greatly reduced with proactive management of the schedule
Faster, Smarter Workflow
- Schedule can be efficiently managed with a seamless, interactive operational environment
- Landmark OSI Traffic & Billing and third-party BXF-compliant traffic systems securely integrated with ADC
- Incremental edits to the playlist submitted electronically throughout the day